Sunday, January 8, 2017

Slippery Slope to 40

So I'm watching Ali Wong: Baby Cobra in bed. I can't move super effectively right now because my stupid discs are inflamed and my back feels like a piece of overcooked steak. Yeah, sexy. So Ali is hilarious and making me cry with how real getting older and more domestic is. I was never a huge party animal but as I'm laying here my biggest accomplishment today is that I cleaned my bedroom and took the tags off my new shapewear panties to be washed.



One month from today I will be 36. That's right! The downhill slippery ass slope to 40. I could be more upset I suppose. I have such amazing plans for my birthday next month that I'm counting the minutes. I have two gorgeous kids and a gorgeous husband. I'm temporarily silky smooth from the waxing nightmare the other night. My career is interesting and challenging. I have some gray hair but it isn't terrible. I'm kind of looking forward to seeing how it comes out. It is WHITE compared to my dark hair. I'm hoping for glamorous, not Cruella. We'll see!

I have been doing well at the workouts, that that my back has anything nice to say about it. Selfish asshole.

All in all I can't really complain that much. I feel like I have a few things figured out and boy do I NOT miss my 20s.

No comments:

Post a Comment