Thursday, February 18, 2010

Immune to Sexy Marketing

So I know I am supposed to be all tough and hardcore and impervious to marketing attempts, but something exciting happened the other day. I came home and there was a package on my front porch. I wasn't expecting anything, except for a welcome packet from Home State University with financial aid information and important dates. Imagine my surprise when the huge package was in fact the welcome packet.

I know I'm a nerd, I readily admit it. A decent three-ring binder with the Home State University cover got me all excited. Pages and pages of things like statistics and testimonials from current students made me feel tingly all over.

I have been admitted to every school I've heard from, and most sent me nothing more than a single sheet of paper. A huge binder full of helpful information? AWESOME.

Maybe that's why they are as well ranked * as they are.

*Law school rankings really don't mean a thing, unless it's an Ivy League school or something. But it's fun to note that I got into one ranked in the top 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment