Tuesday, May 3, 2011

dormant Person Power

Today was the ConLaw exam. I kicked it into high gear and studied and felt really prepared going in. It went really well I think, but I felt that way about CivPro last semester and only did okay. Although in that class there were only 20 of us and a mandatory curve, so I should be happy to do as well as I did. So I guess the moral of the story is we'll see!

In other news, I've been offered some pay for my summer job. I am very excited about this, as it will help offset the cost of daycare. Plus, my new boss is so fantastic and I am really excited to work with him. I'm going to take a week or two off to spend with Abby before starting and be a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding.

I am really excited for Friday (not because of the Property final). It's my friend's bachelorette party and I've planned some really awesome things. We're staying in a swanky suite and we're going to get all dolled up and possibly hit a club. We have something special planned but I don't want to ruin the surprise just yet.

I've been building up my work wardrobe and it's been helping with my confidence a lot. We're starting at our new gym tomorrow and I'm going to work really hard to get in shape. Being pregnant while out of shape sounds like a terrible idea. I'm going to drop a bunch of weight and get my lungs in better shape.

An added bonus is the new bag I got this week. I haven't had a bag large enough to handle my new laptop. I certainly don't want to show up to work in a suit carrying a backpack like some kind of schlub. So, check this out! I feel so fancy. Click here for a link.

No comments:

Post a Comment