Friday, August 13, 2010

Bad Photos

As promised, here are pics. The lighting in my office is sort of weird so these pictures aren't all that impressive. Also the whole thing feels sort of disjointed and sparse, but it's not like that in real life.

The redone desk and the new art wall. I stuck some random photos up there for now, because my other art isn't ready to be hung. It's still all curvy from being rolled up. I got some replicas of the Declaration and the Constitution that I am considering hanging there. We'll see what happens. Sorry it's so crooked, but it's hard to get far enough away to capture the whole thing.



Up close to the new art wall.



My favorite place in the house; the reading nook.



The writing desk and my antique armoire. Unfortunately the writing desk and chair are currently more practical than attractive, but they'll do for now.



And there you have it! The office is (more or less) done!

No comments:

Post a Comment