Monday, August 30, 2010

It Hurts

My head is killing me. I think it may have something to do with the very loud concert I went to last night (Doobie Brothers). I was good though, I did all my reading beforehand and got home by 10:30. I got my 8 hours of sleep in and spent time this afternoon finishing my reading for tomorrow. I did not bring a book home with me. I wanted to have tonight to do whatever I felt like doing.

And now I have a goddamn headache.

Lamesauce.

In other news, my mom and I got to go backstage and see the band after the concert. I got a picture taken with the lead guitarist and hugs from the rest. It was super fun and an awesome show.

Today in both Torts and Contracts I immensely enjoyed the lectures and the cases we went over. Tonight for fun I think I will watch The Paper Chase. The curiosity is just killing me!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great concert! The best ones make you hurt the next day- it means you enjoyed yourself :) I never saw the paperchase- but I did read the book 1L (on which the movie is based) before lawschool.

    ReplyDelete